BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Axe W.
Smelled nice but it didn't give me the results I wanted which are smooth baby lips without reapplying multiple times. Also bunched saliva in the corners of my mouth. Not a fan.
Megan B.
Dartmouth, NS
The eos lip balms dried out my lips more than they were naturally. It was causing me to constantly re-apply and with each time my lips got more and more dry! It was a hassle
Chloe C.
The only one who is a great day to be a good day to be a great day to be a little more time to be the best of all time ever or the first time I get a new phone is a good
Shoshana B.
Toronto , Ontario
Did not like this lip balm at all. I was very surprised as I love the eos balms. Not a good consistency, it felt chalky and definitely didn't moisturize my lips :(
jenna f.
PENETANGUISHENE, ONTARIO
This is my go to lip moisturizer.
It smells good enough to eat and glides on like a dream.
Affordable and quality ate hard to come by but this product nails it.
Becky D.
I love eos and we're amazed when they brought out the stick version. This is more compact and not as bulky and means I can slip it into my pockets or clutch bag
Josephine K.
Winnipeg
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
made my lips sooo soft, always loved eos. Good value an awesome price was never expensive I've used eos multiple times never turned me down, long lasting to!!
Angela O.
catu
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I think so..
This product is very good, and important to my life, I need every day of my life 😊 He's a great, wonderful and I love ❤ I lose so much much much 😂
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
The price is reasonable and one tube lasts a long time. I love the variety of scents available. It feels moisturizing on the lips without feeling waxy at all.
Nicole L.
Love the size and packaging of this product. So easy to apply and easy to chuck in your handbag for on the go! Has a nice smell and moisturises lips very well.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?