BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Irina L.
It was moisturizing for a while. It smells nice but it also tastes nice. I prefer a lip balm that moisturises for a long period of time which this one did not. It also does not contain a lot of product
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
I would love to be able to find these! I own a ton of EOS lip balms but they take up so much space that they only fit in my purse and not my pockets. The stick would be great!
Ariel P.
This is one of the best lip balms ever! It alway leaves my lips feeling soft and silky and the scent is to die for! Plus I love that it's organic. I'd definitely recommend this product to anybody!
Precious R.
Leaves a great fragrance that smells like vanilla and leaves your mouth really smooth and delicious!
But I don't recommend that someone with dry lips try eps because it leaves ur mouth more dry!
Chelsea R.
MIAMI, FL
Eos is ok but not great. I did you this for a few weeks but it didn't do its good. I wasn't expecting it to keep my lips moisted but they became soft at first but had to be reapplied evry 30mins
Gabriela R.
This lip balm is amazing, it has a vanilla scent that is so nice, is easy to apply it every day, for a better result. the price is just. The size is perfect, so you can put it in your bag and take it along with you. I made my friends to wear it, and they loved it
Francesca G.
Scarborough , ON
Really prefer the stick version over the egg shaped ones. It's not too sticky like other lip balms in the market and it's nice to wear under lipstick to add moisture.
Wenni O.
South Bend, IN
I know this may be a very basic scent of eos lip balm, but i like this one because the flavor is very original and you never really get tired of the vanilla scent. It's very moisturizing for my lips and easy to fit into my pocket or bag unlike the sphere ones.
Harmony F.
absolutely love Eos! Never fails to keep my lips looking healthy and soft all day long, not to mention they last for a long time and smell great too. Vanilla bean is my personal favorite!
Rachael C.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Smell - 5/5
Moisturizing quality - 3/5
I love the cute packaging of these but they're just mediocre in my opinion. They're cheap and they get the job done but I feel there are much better affordable options out there. Probably would not buy again
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?