BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Rachael C.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Smell - 5/5
Moisturizing quality - 3/5
I love the cute packaging of these but they're just mediocre in my opinion. They're cheap and they get the job done but I feel there are much better affordable options out there. Probably would not buy again
Ashleigh E.
I use this every night before I go to bed as it keeps my lips from going dry overnight. I find the formula of it a bit strange, I find it can be a little greasy but I like the fact it has no real fragrance/taste. Overall I will continue to use it each night but it's not necessarily a lip balm I would use during the day.
Denisse C.
I I liked it but not much smell is strong but as for hydration leaves lips is good. It is recommended for use alone or under any matr lip to give a silky lips.
it but not much smell is strong but as for hydration leaves lips is good.
Britney C.
Edmonton
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This was the worst lip balm I've ever used, the packaging is cute I prefer the stick over the ball but this stays on for maybe 30 minuets and did nothing to my lips, I would not repurchase or recommend
Sarah R.
Kempner, TX
Obsessed w this brand
I keep this next to my bed.
The balls in my purse & I have a jar filled in my bathroom.
Moisturizing, good smell & a light taste.

All time favorite
Lewis H.
Very moisturising not greasy at all, smells amazing, packaging is beautiful , makes chapped lips disappear, used a lot, bought at least 3 times, lasts quite long , good for travel, good ingredients, I definitely recommend
Haley E.
Not bad, but eos isn't my favourite. I've had numerous and this is my favourite one thus far, but wouldn't buy it again. Very faint smell of vanilla, smells more like plastic and doesn't rub into lips well.
cristina k.
I am not a big fan of this chapstick. I find that it does not moisturize well and i find myself needing to put more and more on throughout the day compared to other chapsticks
Tania E.
I love this Vanilla lip balm from eos. It is organic but it stille smell good. Its very usefill when its winter, but if you try it also on summer you will love it. I fell my lips more soft and and ist also good wehn you use it before your lipstick.
Axe W.
Smelled nice but it didn't give me the results I wanted which are smooth baby lips without reapplying multiple times. Also bunched saliva in the corners of my mouth. Not a fan.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?