BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jade Y.
I love the smell of this and the packaging is very luxe and not cheap looking. However, I find it's not very long lasting and if I wear it to bed it doesn't nourish my lips over night like some other brands do. Overall not my favourite chapstick (and I go through a lot) but the smell is quite nice.
Holly M.
Personally, I prefer the sticks over the spheres. I can only assume that they are the same formula, but i felt as though there was a difference. In saying that, I did not feel as though this moisturized my lips as well as a simple Chapstick would, and I personally prefer other lip balms to this one
Victoria D.
Pacific Grove, CA
It's a little waxy for my taste. Not as waxy as others, but still, not creamy enough for my taste, makes it seem like it's not moisturizing much. The smell is very faint too. But I do like the packaging!!
Eva H.
Alexandria, VA
I really like this lip balm from EOS. Normally i would not recommend an EOS product because I find that they actually dry your lips out, but this balm is different than the spheres and has a great scent.
Gracie K.
Toronto
Didn't like the consistency. I like a long lasting glossy layer. I found myself reapplying often and drying my lips more than if I were using a more medicated/thicker gloss.
Irina L.
It was moisturizing for a while. It smells nice but it also tastes nice. I prefer a lip balm that moisturises for a long period of time which this one did not. It also does not contain a lot of product
Patricia R.
Red Deer , AB
I would love to be able to find these! I own a ton of EOS lip balms but they take up so much space that they only fit in my purse and not my pockets. The stick would be great!
Ariel P.
This is one of the best lip balms ever! It alway leaves my lips feeling soft and silky and the scent is to die for! Plus I love that it's organic. I'd definitely recommend this product to anybody!
Precious R.
Leaves a great fragrance that smells like vanilla and leaves your mouth really smooth and delicious!
But I don't recommend that someone with dry lips try eps because it leaves ur mouth more dry!
Chelsea R.
MIAMI, FL
Eos is ok but not great. I did you this for a few weeks but it didn't do its good. I wasn't expecting it to keep my lips moisted but they became soft at first but had to be reapplied evry 30mins
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?