BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Georgialee H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wonderful!! Great flavor/scent and made my lips velvet smooth! Extremely easy to apply and stays on for hours! Affordable to anyone and everyone! Great container and keeps the lip balm in place. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family!
Tayiba R.
Toronto
This lip balm from EOS was ok, it wasn't the best. Personally I felt that it wouldn't stay on lips for too long. Although the packaging is super cute! It also wasn't the most moisturizing for a lip balm considering it's the main purpose of a lip balm.
chloe m.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
im in love with the vanilla bean smooth stick, it is amazing, i have used this lip balm like 100 times love it, i bought the vanilla bean smooth stick at my local supermarket, OMG!! in love with the packaging, i would definitely buy it again, love it
Rebecca C.
blackpool
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
For me, this was really not that great. They really seemed to dry my lips out, it was kind of hard to get a thicker layer of product. I got mine off Amazon but they also sell at top shop. They're pretty expensive in the UK and really not worth it in my opinion. The mint sphere balms are far better.
Juliana B.
Bogota
This eos is the perfect combination of softness and lip care. It make's your lips your lips look prettier than you ever seen before. If you like vainilla this product is for you. It is perfect!!. I would bought it again because it really works
Katie D.
Welland , ON
I love the design! So much easier to use than the egg shape. I bought it at Walmart for under $5 and wish I had grabbed more. It lasts a bit longer than the egg one, I found the formula to be thicker. I would definitely recommend this to EOS lovers.
Shaylen Y.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I'm surprised how long this product has lasted me. Nice texture, has dried up at all. Nice oils, keeps my chapped lips comfortable. I use this several times a day, since its so affordable to replace. Lipstick doesn't apply well over top though.
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
I find this kind a lot better than the ball eos lip balm, something about the original chap stick form I just like more! I also find the ball lip balms get dirty in the crease/ cracks of the container and the stick form does not get like that!
Talitha O.
Love, Love and love. That's what i can say for this. At start you see nothing special "oh, just a vanilla lipbalm, ok" but when you use it you stay just fascinated, is THE VANILLA LIPBALM, it makes your lips soft in just one use, and is a great option if you want to kiss, great tasting.
Danica N.
London, ON
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
After a harsh Canadian winter, my lips were feeling so damaged and I thought nothing would help. Thankfully, EOS came to the rescue! The price is right, the product feels AMAZING on my lips, and it smells good! 100% would recommend to anybody.
Tara B.
Do they only make these 3 flavors in the single sticks? Can't seem to find any others without being a 2 pack. I like to buy 1 to start incase I don't like it but who am I kidding, I love them all so far! If I don't love them I guess I can give them to my mom or sis. But was hoping someone could tell me they made others like this & where! Thanks!!
Silvia S.
Is the formula or texture of the stick any different from the sphere?
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I have been wishing they made these!! Where can you find them? I haven't seen any in my local department/drugstores but haven't been looking either.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Christina A.