BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Frédérique J.
Dorval, QC
Love the sleek tube design that is much more convenient to use than the older ball one. The formula is soft, creamy and very hydrating. It feels softer than the original formula.
SeeTracy S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love the smell and the feel of this lip balm. It makes my lips feel very soft. I do have to apply a little more often then some other balms I use. But over all a great product.
Christina A.
Orange
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love love love this product! I got the vanilla at Target and it is life changing. Thus product exceeded my expectations, and I like it even more than the round ones. It is long lasting, and I would definently buy again.
Megan K.
In my opinion this chap stick is very handy for use on the go, you can easily slip it in to your handbag or makeup bag , the formula is highly nourishing and hydrating, over all I would highly recommend.
Ira M.
Winnipeg
like this so much better than the normal round ones just bc they take up less space in my bag and it's easy to stuff in my pocket, less cute but definitely more travel friendly
Angelina L.
Markham, ON
My mother and I both carry one with us all the time we love the flavour and how the lip balm is there to help us both have smoother lips. EOS is a great brand and not only is this product amazing all of the lip balms and creams are great.
Bella A.
london, london
Amazing! Have suffered from dry lips for a long time and this lip balm is brilliant in hydrating for a good couple hours without drying up. Wonderful to use under lipstick too. Love the balm aswell as the regular sphere shape but this tends to fit better in my bag, pocket etc!
Sascha K.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love love love it! Sometimes the rounds get oddly shaped and difficult to use the end of so this offers a great alternative to that with the same fabulous eos product inside!
Amanda G.
Cambridge , ON
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Perfect treatment for dry lips or an extra pick-me-up. Good price for the product and value. Hard to find a similar product. Meets expectations. Bought from Wal Mart.
Bobbie M.
This product is really good at preparing your lips if you're planning to wear a liquid lipstick, etc or if you generally have dry lips. I generally do have dry lips and it helps my lips keep mousturised
Tara B.
Do they only make these 3 flavors in the single sticks? Can't seem to find any others without being a 2 pack. I like to buy 1 to start incase I don't like it but who am I kidding, I love them all so far! If I don't love them I guess I can give them to my mom or sis. But was hoping someone could tell me they made others like this & where! Thanks!!
Silvia S.
Is the formula or texture of the stick any different from the sphere?
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I have been wishing they made these!! Where can you find them? I haven't seen any in my local department/drugstores but haven't been looking either.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Christina A.