BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Rahma N.
Victoria
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
One of my favorite chapsticks. Super moisturizing, love the smell. I use this while I do my makeup and wipe it off before I apply liquid lipstick. This makes the lipstick way less drying and comfortable to wear.
Laine T.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this Chapstick because unlike other eos lip balms, (which keep in mind I do adore,) it's in the stick form which is so much easier to apply casually than rubbing a ball on your lips. Tastes super yummy and super moisturizing! I'm in love!
Chloe C.
Bogota
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Ok this lip balm isn't the best best I would buy it again. It smells so good almost to the point where you want to eat it but in terms of moisturising, it can be drying. It almost feels as if you're applying oil to your lips and it doesn't last too long, you will need to apply often.
Raquel M.
London, London
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
One of my favourite lip balms EVER! I'm crazy about vanilla and it's very soft and hydrating without being too heavy. I don't specifically love the ball ones but much prefer the stick ones and recommend them!
ronnie c.
loved this! the best of both worlds, the wonderful formula of the eos, in a much more comfortable package.
really comfortable on the lips and doesn't live a weird residue on them
Nicki H.
Kingston, ON
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The blueberry acai has to be one of my favorite smells/flavors. It's such a great fruity scent. I love all of the EOS lip balms. I find when I'm in a store I'm always grabbing for these and you get a great bang for your buck because they last such a long time. The formula is amazing as well, it keeps your lips so smooth for a long time
Sheila D.
Pasadena, CA
I've used different kinds of lip balms but so far the EOS are my favorites!

Keeps my lips moist. Glides on well with a hint of sheen. Love the light vanilla scent. Doesn't clog the pores on my lips. The added sweet taste makes its 😋!
Crystal S.
Ingersoll, ON
My daily lip chap. I use it every morning before I leave the house and I'm lost with out it. So I always have back up packs in my closet. Very nourishing. Not greasy feeling absorbs into the lips nicley.
Tara C.
Co. Cork
This is great and works much the same as the sphere eos products but I find it easier to use due to its shape. I would definitely use this again over the sphere products. I'd recommend this to anyone who applies lip balm daily and wants something that works but isn't too intense.
Diana C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Me encanta tanto! tiene un sabor super rico, económico y sobretodo deja los labios increíblemente hidratados!! :)
Lo uso desde hace 4 años y me sigue encantando, todos sus productos, hay una excelente variedad de ellos y todos fantásticos
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?