BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Thays M.
Absecon, NJ
When eos first become a thing within our school, I was one of many to jump on the train. I give this one 2 stars because it smells good and was priced well. I like this a little more because it was a stick and not an egg(too chunky). I use chapstick before bed and I would like to wake up to soft lips buy you really don't get that with eos. It lasts for a good 30 minutes. Unless you like reapplying very often, theres better options for you.
Sarah J.
I love this chapstick. The issue I have with the traditional eos spheres is that I play with them a lot. I definitely prefer the packaging of this, and the scent is subtle and appealing. I found it at my local drugstore, and for the price it was definitely worth the buy.
Brooke F.
Blackville
I LOVE this lip balm sooo much. I'm so in love with the smell of vanilla bean and this lip balm smells amazing. I also really appreciate that they made it organic. I'm also really happy eos made a stick lip balm instead of the round one, no offence to the round one!
Camila C.
Minden
Muito caro, conheço produtos que são tão bons quanto e por muito menos, mas cumpre o que promete e realmente deixam os labios bem mais hidratados, mas aqui é dificil achar e acaba se tornando muito caro, então só de vez e nunca da pra comprar um produto da marca
Mikenna S.
North Vancouver, BC
I personally was not as big on the stick form as I was the original sphere balm. It was moisturizing at first, and is significantly more convenient than the sphere. But it wears off quickly and I found myself have to apply it more often. It's good but not great.
Sofía Z.
Mexico
When it comes to lip moisturizing I use a lip balm as many times as I need during the day, good lip balms require less applications during the day, this Eos Lip Balm is perfect, keeps my lips moisturized and it is affordable, you can find it on any drugstore!
Delany G.
Salubable!!! Nos da ese aspecto saludable con brillo y una textura preciosa, además del aroma dulce a vainilla, queda perfecto para darle a nuestro maquillaje un aspecto natural, además que hay que recordar que además de protegernos la cara del sol, también debemos proteger nuestro labios.
Michelle G.
My second favourite Eos flavour. Tastes so delicious on my lips. I keep mine on my bedside so I can use it all the time ! My lips have gone from chapped to smooth and soft. The Packaging this Eos comes in is very pastel and pretty. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good decent lip balm like this one !
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
El balsamo Labial Es Un Hidratante para Labios Espectacular!! Definitivamente quien lo compre es muy afortunado lo tienen que probar ademas de el fantastico aroma.
Ray M.
Great product, really moisturizers the lips and has great organic ingredients in it. I have sensitive skin and It works great, recommend for people with dry lips
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?