BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Mariana G.
it is a very good brand since all your lip balm the moisurizes is well but even if you put a lot they feel your lips are very greasy ,is super practical to carry , the smell is incredible
kylie b.
i enjoy the stick lip balm because it's easier to use. it's about 5 dollars or something for lipblam but i've used it a few times. it was creamy and very good to apply. i would recommend this to people with chapped lips
Jay B.
Owen Sound
The best smelling product for your lips ever, super moisturizing but also in a more convenient tube packaging its a lot easier to carry in a pocket or bag.
Angela M.
Riverview, FL
This lip balm is amazing! Keeps my lips hydrated, smells great and doesn't leave you with any weird aftertaste. I keep it at work, in my bag and in my make-up wardrobe. Truly a staple.
Eman Z.
Toronto, ON
This lip balm is one of my absolute favorites, purchased from my local drugstore. Although the circular egg shape is the trademark of eos, I found the traditional tube shape to be easier to shove in to my pocket and ensure I've got moisturized lips all day!
Meekela G.
Castries, Saint Lucia
Simple lip balm with amazing vanilla bean scent . It gives long lasting lip moisture and makes them super smooth. They were packaged nicely, I found that the spheres are better at this job somehow and some of the scent and flavor dissipates on the lips, which is the complete opposite of the spheres. I still prefer these over my old Chapstick though, so I totally recommend this.
Michelle D.
Woodstock, Ontario
I love this product keeps your lips smooth and smells great. It was easy to find in my local Walmart with two in a pack. It seemed easier to keep in my purse because it's shaped like a regular lip chap instead of the ball.
Jo-Anne K.
Good product, although doesn't exactly smell like vanilla, sent isn't on point compared to the other eos lip balms. However it's easier to use and to travel with. The formula seems better too less drying of the lips
Shealynn W.
Absolute amazing product! It's like a drink of water for your lips and I love the packaging - so discrete and easy to store, hold and use. One of my go-to's forsure
Mireille T.
Quebec
Had hopes for this products - really not enjoy the balls and thought this one would be better. Protects the lips but doesn't not hydrate. Smells good but that's it.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?