BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Samantha G.
Staple of mine since I purchased my first tube. I put it on every night before bed, prevents my lips from being chapped in the morning. I love the original ball version, but for my night stand, I tend to knock it over when applying in the dark. This has a nice dip in the lid which makes it distinct to grab onto among the other things on my table.
eam C.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Not the biggest fan of this lip balm, but it was still one of my favourites. Maybe it was just the one I got but sometimes the lip balm didn’t roll back down, and I felt that I used a lot of product only over like a week, but I did not use often. It seemed as if product just disappears. Would probably recommend the “egg” packaged one instead
Brittney B.
Chambly, QC
Out of the whole EOS range, the packaging and portability of this one is my favorite! It's equal to all other eos balms but I still have an issue with the penetration of moisture into the lips with these products... they feel almost gimmicky.
Breanna M.
Fredonia, NY
This is one of my favorite lip balm sticks that I own! Not only does it make my lips feel great it is organic and it smells amazing. It is super easy to apply and I always pick up a new stick before I run out. I will continue to buy this lip balm and I always let my friends try it!
Maddy B.
High river , AB
eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm first of all smells like heaven. The vanilla bean is one of my favourite scents!
This product goes on smooth and softens you lips.
Though I feel like you have to apply it a lot more often then other lip products and my lips tend to feel more dry when the product fades then they were before.
Miranda R.
Lindsay, ON
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Sweet Mint is my all time favourite of the eos flavours, an I find that the formula is far greater then the formula for the vanilla bean and the pomegranate for me. The packaging and applicate are also much better as they are in a stick form and there is far less product wasted in comparison to the standard eos circular applicator.
Mackenzie W.
Ballarat
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love the quality of the product, super hydrating, really enjoy the feel of the balm on my lips and how it feels, it is a little bit pricey but I would pay the price for the quality you get from EOS lip balms. I would buy it again in a heartbeat and all of the other balms that EOS had produced. not a bad thing to say about this balm
Gio C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
La  marca se me hace muy buena, sobre todo es un producto para cualquier tipo de edad sin importar que sea para hombre o mujer por que lo que nos brindan es hidrata y protección a nuestro cuerpo por los cambios solares tan fuertes a los que estamos expuestos y esta marca nos brinda esa protección.
Kasey E.
Brantford , ON
I love the fact this lip balm is an actual 'stick'!! I love the Eos formula but I personally don't like the shape of the ball, it's too hard to fit into pants pockets! But the stick makes it really easy to keep with you at all times which I love. It's really smooth and moisturizing, and the scents are all nice and not overpowering
Aleisha C.
This amazing product is so worth the buy! I love love love this product the scent is so nice, and gives a long lasting smooth finish with a Gorgeous tint. I will definitely be repurchasing this product and definitely recommend to anyone who would love to have Lucius lips!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?