BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
olivia p.
blaydon burn
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
sweet mint- today i am  going to review an eos lip balm , I wanted to try this product out for a while but either it wasn't easily available in the UK or it was way to expensive online.but when I when on my travels over in Canada for a week i managed to fine it.;) this product is full of great stuff for your lips eg natural and organic , gluten and paraben free and moisturising well this product was a great purchase.
Michelle S.
Guelph, ON
I can't stand having dry or chapped lips, it's so hard to find a chapstick that works and actually lasts for more than 5 minutes, especially in the winter. I always have at least 3 different types of chapstick in my purse and more throughout my home. I tried the vanilla eos stick a few months ago and it's now the only type I use because it works so well and I'm not constantly having to reapply it every 2 seconds. Not only does it work wonderfully it also smells and tastes delicious!
Alexandra G.
The EOS Vanilla Bean Lipchap is my holy grail cure to dry and chapped lips! After trying a bunch of the other EOS sphere lip chaps, I had to try the stick chap and it has officially become my favourite! Can I also say how much easier it is to slip in my wallet rather than one of those big round ball versions?! I have 2 backups right now and I hope EOS never discontinues this style and flavour!
Jessica H.
Charlo, NB
I absolutely love these lip balms! I'm that person who can never finish a lip balm because i lose it or it just goes MIA. But somehow I managed to finish 2 of these in a very short amount of time. These lip balms leave my lips feeling soft and moisturize. The price is right but they aren't cruelty-free which is a complete bummer and for this reason I will not be repurchasing.
Tara S.
My new favourite EOS product! I have EOS lip spheres in every room in my house--literally--but they're not very pocket friendly due to their size and shape so I usually take another brand on the go with me. I was SO happy when EOS came out with the stick formula of their wonderful product and I now carry one with me everywhere! Love the light vanilla scent of this one too combined with their always supet moisturizing formula.
Bree T.
Bockville
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love how portable these are; fits perfectly in my purse or pocket. Also comes in a pack of two; one for my makeup and one for the go. Matte and pastel packaging is very aesthetically pleasing. Has a very nice shine, and nice semi-plumping effect. Keeps lips hydrated, soft and moisturized. Would 10/10 keep purchasing. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Kathleen S.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love the smell and taste of eos balms and much prefer this packaging over the rather gimmicky ball packaging.  I think this is way more handy to put in the pocket of your trousers.  It leaves my lips feeling smooth,  without drying them out. Also i like,  that only a little product comes out when you twist. It's much sturdier than many other balms I've tried so far.
Sarah D.
I've always loved the EOS formula, but wasn't a fan of the ball-form packaging. It wasn't hygienic and it sometimes inconvenient to throw in a purse.
Now that they've created a stick version, I carry one with me everywhere I go. It is the same loved formula but in a good-sized stick, so you can't stop smothering it on. The flavor is a good basic vanilla.
Added bonus - you get two in one pack!
Nia W.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Personally, i prefer the eos lip balms in a chap stick form. So for everyone that's like me, this is the one to buy! The product surprised me as i thought it would of been a bit dry, however it definitely weren't! This product is so smooth and hydrating. Amazing for the summer. To all you chap stick fans, i would highly recommend this amazing product!
Courtney S.
Courtice , ON
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love eos, and the fact that they have it in a stick form to make it easier to carry is awesome! I know the sphere is what eos is known for, but this is really convenient for me as I keep it in my pocket at work. I still keep at least 2 of the spheres in my purse, but I like this one for when you dont have the room for the original packaging.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?