BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Veronica L.
I used to use eos lipbalms regularly, but I noticed that the sides of the packaging would get pretty gross so i stopped using the brand. I saw the new packaging in store a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd give it another try. The new lipbalm stick is amazing! It doesn't get gross like the round ball ones do, and i feel like it goes on more smoothly
Siya S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Eos is one of my favourite lip balm brands ever! Not only does it look cute in this packaging, it's also very convienent now that it comes in the regular Chapstick shape. This keeps my lips nicely hydrated and stays on for a decent amount of time, so I don't have to reapply too often. The scent is amazing and feels comfortable on the lips. I love how this brand is natural so I know I'm not putting harsh chemicals on my lips. This has quickly become my go-to lip balm and I would highly recommend it to anyone one looking for a lip product they can use everyday to keep their lips soft and supple.
claire m.
Jordanstown , Newtownabbey
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I'm a big fan or eos™ products, and the Vanilla Bean stick is one of my favourites.
Branching away from the spherical design this stick is easy travelled or put into your purse.
Giving a moisturising and nourished feel on your lips, it leaves a fresh and rich scent.
The balm is long lasting and the need to repurchase may come every few months. However, my one flaw to the product can be the stick itself drying out overtime, but that's inevitable with any good balm. I would purchase again.
Melanie C.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I was on a medication and one of the side effects was chapped lips. And I mean BRUTALLY chapped lips. This lip balm SAVED MY LIFE. Honestly it is that good. I wouldn't of been able to continue the medication without this lip balm (that's how bad the lip chapping was. I'm talking splitting and bleeding bad). This has a very subtle scent and is so comfortable to wear. I never go anywhere without it! I have a bunch of tubes all over my house and in my purse. So good!
Eryn C.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a nice product. Smooth, not too waxy, and a nice vanilla scent. I like that it’s almost entirely organic as well, and it’s very affordable. They come in packs of 2 which I like, and I like the packaging- the regular “tubes” make it much easier to have in a pocket than the regular eos “egg” shaped balms. Also it may be weird of me but the lid has a dip in it that reminds me of a worry stone which is good for stress relief lol!
Anna D.
Kingston, ON
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It's a nice formula and the packaging is convenient, but it's still not as good as the originals. The flavor is okay, it does smell like pomegranates but it's almost seems muted. Also, with this tube, I notice the plastic collects more dirt and does that the classic egg-shaped design. It's still a really good product but when it comes to the original flavours and this one, I would simply choose the originals over it.
Cheyenne N.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I use this about once a week, I like it way more then the other sticks that I have. I really like products with mint in them they make your lips burn but it that nice healing way. The lip balm on your lips lasts about an hour before it sinks into your lips and you need to re apply. I recommend the sticks way more then the ball ones there's way easier to use. This balm is just a nice small tube to throw in your purse/bag.
Rebecca S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Absolutely love this chapstick, it is hands down my favorite. I use it every single day and I love that it has the eos formula in a stick. It is definitely worth the purchase, I bought it at Kohl's and I would recommend it to all of my friends. It seems so much better than their typical egg form.
olivia p.
blaydon burn
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
sweet mint- today i am  going to review an eos lip balm , I wanted to try this product out for a while but either it wasn't easily available in the UK or it was way to expensive online.but when I when on my travels over in Canada for a week i managed to fine it.;) this product is full of great stuff for your lips eg natural and organic , gluten and paraben free and moisturising well this product was a great purchase.
Michelle S.
Guelph, ON
I can't stand having dry or chapped lips, it's so hard to find a chapstick that works and actually lasts for more than 5 minutes, especially in the winter. I always have at least 3 different types of chapstick in my purse and more throughout my home. I tried the vanilla eos stick a few months ago and it's now the only type I use because it works so well and I'm not constantly having to reapply it every 2 seconds. Not only does it work wonderfully it also smells and tastes delicious!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?