BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Stephanie-Marie N.
Toronto
This is the best lip chap I have ever had. The vanilla is wonderful. I've used other EOS products before and enjoyed them all but this is definitely my favourite. Easy to apply and stays moisturizing for long. I would recommend this highly. Worth the money.
Daniela M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I really like this product, i consider that it's the same or similar to round EOS. But, if you have too dry lips, maybe this is not for you because
The effect of juicy, soft and hydrated lips lasts little. On the other hand, in general otra a good product
Ellie P.
This is the best alternative for those bulky egg shaped lip balms that are hard to carry in your pocket. The same moisturizing formula, elegant packaging, and great scents in a much more friendly package. I just finished my third tube of the vanilla scent.
Gaia S.
israel
My absolute favorite lip balm, i have tried them all and this is the best in my opinion.
Doesn't leave a thick, greasy feeling over your lips and sometimes making them feel even more dry.
It smells good looks good taste good and it's just generally good.
millie t.
Pontefract , Featherstone
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Keeps lips super hydrated for hours so best to sleep with it on, doesn't feel sticky at all and can be worn underneath lipgloss and even lipstick, i bought two of these whilst in america and i still absolutely love them, i would for sure buy them again!
Georgialee H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wonderful!! Great flavor/scent and made my lips velvet smooth! Extremely easy to apply and stays on for hours! Affordable to anyone and everyone! Great container and keeps the lip balm in place. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family!
Rebecca C.
blackpool
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
For me, this was really not that great. They really seemed to dry my lips out, it was kind of hard to get a thicker layer of product. I got mine off Amazon but they also sell at top shop. They're pretty expensive in the UK and really not worth it in my opinion. The mint sphere balms are far better.
chloe m.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
im in love with the vanilla bean smooth stick, it is amazing, i have used this lip balm like 100 times love it, i bought the vanilla bean smooth stick at my local supermarket, OMG!! in love with the packaging, i would definitely buy it again, love it
Tayiba R.
Toronto
This lip balm from EOS was ok, it wasn't the best. Personally I felt that it wouldn't stay on lips for too long. Although the packaging is super cute! It also wasn't the most moisturizing for a lip balm considering it's the main purpose of a lip balm.
Katie D.
Welland , ON
I love the design! So much easier to use than the egg shape. I bought it at Walmart for under $5 and wish I had grabbed more. It lasts a bit longer than the egg one, I found the formula to be thicker. I would definitely recommend this to EOS lovers.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?