BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Ashlie W.
This stuff smells so amazing. It's only negative is I want to eat it. Yummy!
Sam P.
Holly, MI
honestly i'd rather just use the normal eos, this dried my lips out so much
Danielle L.
I haven't tried the vanilla bean one but I really love the pomegranate one.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
¡ME ENCANTAAA! La primera impresión que tuve al comprarlo fue que era muy cool, muy lindo y al momento que lo coloque en mis labios, sentí la humectación al instante. esto lo hice en la noche, ya que tengo la fiel creencia de que las cosas que colocamos en nuestro rostro, funcionan mejor cuando vamos a dormir. Para mi sorpresa al día siguiente, mis labios estaban totalmente más sanados y humectados, eso me sorprendió mucho ya que yo sufro de labios secos y partidos. al utilizarlo de día, si mantiene los labios humectados como lo menciona el producto pero no tiene el mismo efecto o rapidez de reparación que en la noche, así que, si sufres de labios secos, te recomiendo usarlo antes de ir a dormir y así tener mejores resultados.
Lo recomiendo!

I LOVE IT! The first impression I had when I bought it was very fresh, very nice and the moment I put it on my lips, I felt the humidification instantly. This is what I did at night, which has a lot more to do when we go to sleep. To my surprise the next day, my lips were completely healed and moisturized, that surprised me a lot since I suffer from dry and broken lips. when using it during the day, if the lips become moist as if it were the product, but it does not have the same effect, that is, if it has dry lips, I recommend using it before sleeping and thus have better results.
I recommend it!
Elle O.
Review for: Vanilla Bean, Other more...
Vanilla Bean & Strawberry Sorbet:
My favourite lipbalms! I LOVE this lipbalm, and much prefer the stick/tube format over the sphere style EOS balms. I find that I wasted a lot of product in the sphere, whereas I can get right to the bottom of the stick. I also find them easier to carry in a pocket and to store. The packaging is both substantial, and attractive, with a just a hint of a texture in the plastic, so it's still smooth, yet not slippery.   It has an easily removed cap (but not so easily removed that it will come off in your purse)  and I like the dip in the cap that fits your finger nicely, while closing. That's a nice touch.  If you're out on the ski hill or somewhere else that is cold, you'll be able to comfortably grip it.
The Strawberry fragrance reminds of me the old school Strawberry Shortcake dolls. The Vanilla one is a typical vanilla ice cream smell. Both of them have a subtly sweet taste and aroma.
I find them extremely moisturising/nourishing and they work  immediately to soften my lips which are always dry and flaky during these harsh Canadian winters.   Unlike many other types of balms that just cake around the dry areas on my lips, these always soften them quickly.  The balm is not greasy, but is a thicker style of balm that is also excellent for putting on underneath lipsticks.  My only quibble with the Strawberry one, is that it can sometimes leave a slightly pale cast on my lips, whereas the Vanilla one does not do that.
While a touch expensive (approx $8CAD for a 2 pack), I find that they work the best out of the other lip balms that are readily available on the market, so I will continue to purchase them. I highly recommend them.
rosy R.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I am pretty picky about this lip balm. My lips tend to crack, peel and become chapped without rhyme or reason. I have tried lots of lip balm. But now this is my favourite one. My family also loves everything about EOS. There formula is amazing, plus they are organic . Bonus, the vanilla and the lemon ball are my two favourite flavors.
Karla P.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Me gusta tener mis labios suaves e hidratados. Para ello, utilizo este labial. Es de muy buena calidad y tiene una fragancia deliciosa. Me gusta utilizar este producto en las mañanas y en las noches, es toda una maravilla. Cuando voy a tomar sol o hacer actividades al aire libre, también lo empleo.
Michaela D.
At first I really enjoyed this product. The more I used it the more my lips became addicted to it. It actually made my lips more dry and the only time they felt good is if I applied eos. I had to slowly start using other products to get my lips back to Normal.
Sandra E.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
For a drugstore lip balm, this product really does the trick for dry/chapped lips! It has a nice scent-vanilla bean is what drew me to purchase this, and the packaging is chic and of good quality. I would recommend! Esp for the price and what it provides.
Anjelica Rae G.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Good, but not the best. It doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy afterwards and it has a subtle scent which is good for those who don't like scented lip balms. However, I've noticed that it doesn't keep your lips hydrated for a long time. I find myself having to reapply every 25-30 minutes or so, depending on how dry the air is (I live in Canada so the air gets brutally dry in the winter). It's not bad for the price, just don't expect it to be a life-changing balm.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?