BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Mia D.
Cumbria
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Personally, I think this is the perfect lip balm to travel with in the winter, I have used eos lip products before and every time I use them I am astonished by their packaging. I bought mine off the EOS official website. I would definitely all of the EOS lip products to anyone.
Alyana B.
Bacoor
I really love using this product. It was my first time in a place where the weather is cold, and my lips would tend to dry and I would just swipe on a layer or two of the EOS mint lip balm and it would hydrate my lips immediately! Its also very small and would fit in any bag.
Skye D.
Lindsay
I really like this lip balm, leaves lips very hydrated and smells absolutely wonderful. I do still prefer the original design of the eos products though, as it just seems a little normal. I also had issues with the product coming out of the tube, which is a very big annoyance.
jake R.
These lipsticks are amazing! They are first of all incredibly smooth. They also smell great which is always a plus. They are kind of pricey, but worth it in value. I swear by all EOS products, so this one is amazing! I would defiantly buy this again from my local shoppers.
Sara W.
I got this lip balm when eos was a new brand and I became obsessed. I'm giving it 4 stars just because I prefer the round lip balms rather than the stick. It's super affordable and last for ever. I will repurchase when I run out! eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Shannon H.
Although I'm not the greatest fan of the spherical eos lip balms as I find my lips get chapped by them, I was pleasantly surprised by this very moisturing product . It is much easier to carry than the round eos and the texture is amazing and glides straight on ! The only down side to this product is that it is a little too soft and my first one was squashed while applying . I rebought the product never the less because I enjoyed it very much .
Heather H.
Edmonton , AB
Wonderful, very smooth and soothing on your lips. Doesn't clump up or leave a white cast. Great for under liquid lipsticks, offers long lasting moisture. Sleek and convenient packaging, competitive pricing, reccomended to friends and family and have already re pearchased (:
Al V.
Ottawa
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I'm a Chapstick fanatic and EOS does a fantastic job! It's enriched with so many hydrating and natural oil and doesn't leave any tackiness on the lips which I appreciate. It's also a bonus that the ingredients are primarily natural and the product itself smells awesome!
Alicia F.
Montreal
This product is so amazing the smell and taste keeps you wanting more, bought this product a couple times cause I keep finishing ! I bought it at at a pharmacy & I put it every morning! I recommend it to people who like to hydrate their lips a lot & that love vanilla !!!!
Stephanie M.
I have always used the eos sphere since it first came out, but I love the stick version even better. It has all the same great qualities of moisturizing and making my lips soft, but now easily fits in all bags and pockets when on the go.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?