BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
SHALYN J.
I have super sensitive lips when it comes to trying new products. However, I've never had a problem with any of the EOS chapsticks. The scents aren't too strong, and they feel super smooth on your lips. Typically they come in the shape of a ball, but they also sell them in stick form, which is super convenient if you're using a small purse or you want to keep it in your pocket. I would have to say that the vanilla scent is my favorite.
Eryn C.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a nice product. Smooth, not too waxy, and a nice vanilla scent. I like that it’s almost entirely organic as well, and it’s very affordable. They come in packs of 2 which I like, and I like the packaging- the regular “tubes” make it much easier to have in a pocket than the regular eos “egg” shaped balms. Also it may be weird of me but the lid has a dip in it that reminds me of a worry stone which is good for stress relief lol!
Anna D.
Kingston, ON
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It's a nice formula and the packaging is convenient, but it's still not as good as the originals. The flavor is okay, it does smell like pomegranates but it's almost seems muted. Also, with this tube, I notice the plastic collects more dirt and does that the classic egg-shaped design. It's still a really good product but when it comes to the original flavours and this one, I would simply choose the originals over it.
Cheyenne N.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I use this about once a week, I like it way more then the other sticks that I have. I really like products with mint in them they make your lips burn but it that nice healing way. The lip balm on your lips lasts about an hour before it sinks into your lips and you need to re apply. I recommend the sticks way more then the ball ones there's way easier to use. This balm is just a nice small tube to throw in your purse/bag.
Rebecca S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Absolutely love this chapstick, it is hands down my favorite. I use it every single day and I love that it has the eos formula in a stick. It is definitely worth the purchase, I bought it at Kohl's and I would recommend it to all of my friends. It seems so much better than their typical egg form.
olivia p.
blaydon burn
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
sweet mint- today i am  going to review an eos lip balm , I wanted to try this product out for a while but either it wasn't easily available in the UK or it was way to expensive online.but when I when on my travels over in Canada for a week i managed to fine it.;) this product is full of great stuff for your lips eg natural and organic , gluten and paraben free and moisturising well this product was a great purchase.
Michelle S.
Guelph, ON
I can't stand having dry or chapped lips, it's so hard to find a chapstick that works and actually lasts for more than 5 minutes, especially in the winter. I always have at least 3 different types of chapstick in my purse and more throughout my home. I tried the vanilla eos stick a few months ago and it's now the only type I use because it works so well and I'm not constantly having to reapply it every 2 seconds. Not only does it work wonderfully it also smells and tastes delicious!
Alexandra G.
The EOS Vanilla Bean Lipchap is my holy grail cure to dry and chapped lips! After trying a bunch of the other EOS sphere lip chaps, I had to try the stick chap and it has officially become my favourite! Can I also say how much easier it is to slip in my wallet rather than one of those big round ball versions?! I have 2 backups right now and I hope EOS never discontinues this style and flavour!
Hayley C.
birmingham, birmingham
This leaves the lips so nice and soft. It smells amazing and lips look plump and moisturised after using. I think it's very good value money money and it lasts a really good time. It smells amazing and lasts a long time. I will definitely repurchase and would recommend to others.
Jessica H.
Charlo, NB
I absolutely love these lip balms! I'm that person who can never finish a lip balm because i lose it or it just goes MIA. But somehow I managed to finish 2 of these in a very short amount of time. These lip balms leave my lips feeling soft and moisturize. The price is right but they aren't cruelty-free which is a complete bummer and for this reason I will not be repurchasing.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?