Kyla A.
I use this when ever I feel my lips getting chapped or dry and this moisturizes my lips.
Desiwayway B.
Lip balm is very nourishing, moisturizing and soft. Plus, a nice soft vanilla bean scent!
Clarissa H.
Use it every night before bed. The mint flavor keeps my lips feeling fresh and hydrated.
Donna L.
Smells awesome, and makes my lips feel so soft and relieved from the cold dry winter air.
Kaitlyn S.
One of my favorites, very moisturizing and I love to use it in all seasons of the year!!!
Nayom A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I like it, makes my lips super soft. I actually apply it before putting on nude lipstick.
Bethany M.
So awesome for travel. Myself and my children all use our 'eggs' to keep our Lips moist.
alasia o.
nice on the lips and works really good you end up with soft lips i bought it in walgreens
Ann C.
this lip balm is the bomb, I love the vanilla taste and it works so good on my lips too.
Rianna R.
This is a great product it's smooth and smells wonderful and it even helps with chap lips
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?