BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
In LOVE! Love the scent, the feel, the shape. It fits better then the ball in pockets.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Holy grail! I never leave home without one! Always have one in my purse and in my car!
ange l.
cape may
Love these products! Always smells heavenly and makes my lips plump and healthy looking
Nicole F.
Love the long lasting moisture and light scent. My go to product to carry in my purse.
malori b.
gotta be honest never reyes this but this stuff looks amazing and i am dying to try it!
Karla P.
Waynesboro, PA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
Easy to use and I like the packaging because it's not too big so I recommend it so much
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
I love this Chapstick because it keeps my lips moisturizer longer than any other brand!
ellie 치.
Manteca, California
I love this product! It leaves my lips feeling refreshed and soft. The scent is amazing
Ranysha O.
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! Love the smell and it's really moisturizing! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
stephanie m.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I actually like these better than the sphere ones. It's portable and so easy to apply.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?