BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Emma M.
pigeon
Okay like any other lip balm I do like the way it smelled so it is a very niceLI like it
Nayom A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I like it, makes my lips super soft. I actually apply it before putting on nude lipstick.
Abigail S.
Amazing ! It's helps my lips from cracking. It smells amazing and it last for a long time
Evelyn M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love the smell and how moisturizing it is... I gave my hubby one and he likes it as well.
Erica H.
orlando
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Smells good , nice and smooth on my lips . But comes off quickly. Price is reasonable too
member-a8bdb04a1
Redlands
This product is amazing , it leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated .. highly recommend
Bethany M.
Piedmont
So awesome for travel. Myself and my children all use our 'eggs' to keep our Lips moist.
Destinee N.
Martinsburg, WV
It's super smooth and the lid snaps on very well! I love the softness and shine it gives!
tiahna r.
i LOVE the smell of this balm, it applies so smoothly & keeps my lips hydrated for hours!
Donna L.
Smells awesome, and makes my lips feel so soft and relieved from the cold dry winter air.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?