BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Madison H.
Charleston, WV
My absolute favorite chopstick! Very soft and makes my lips feel great. It's not super strong sented which I good and it lasts so long. I am addicted to chapstick so finding a chapstick that lasts for a while is hard. But these will last me for a good while.
Yadari O.
Houston
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This lip balm is one of my favorites! It's so gentle and sweet! It really met my expectations, and would recommend to anyone. My chapped lips, have never been more softer! If you have chapped lips this is for you! #contest # influensterawards eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Amber C.
Martin, OH
Love the lip balm sticks more than the balm spheres! They fit in my back pocket or jacket, you can usually get them at any grocery store or Walmart. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes the regular eos balm spheres! :) Will probably buy again when I need a new one!
Marisa K.
Lancaster, PA
The eos Organic Lip Balm Stick is good for the all natural lover in you. It is light and moisturizing, the packaging is very minimal in comparison to eos having iconic spherical lip balm packaging. The vanilla bean is a reminiscing scent that all will enjoy!
Maya T.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
GREAT! I enjoy this chap stick like packaging more than the egg shaped one, it just makes it more practical. All though the egg packaging was cool for awhile. I love the mint flavor as it glides on and makes
You want to literally put the whole thing on your mouth. Personally I think the EOS chapsticks are a little too thick in consistency for me. Although, somehow the mint doesn't seem to have as thick as a formula.
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
I really love this product because it's more compact and easier to carry with you throughout your day compared to the usual egg shaped container. I've always loved eos and I always will because their products are so easy to use and last throughout the day.
emma o.
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I am constantly seeking out a new great lip moisturizing product. I have tried nearly every brand but i'm constantly thrown in between one or two. Sugar has always been a fave however its a bit pricey so I do try to seek a middle ground and EOS makes the cutest products. Love the scent, however, I do find myself constantly reapplying. I probably would not buy the same scent but would definitely explore the other numerous yummy scents.
Morgan Taylor H.
Gridley
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I have usually used the eos eggs for almost 6 years now, and I love the texture and easy application of them, but I needed something that could easily slide into my pocket or wallet for easy transportation. Then they came out with these! And they're amazing! If you don't mind spending the extra few dollars for this brand over any others, it's totally worth it!
Michelle A.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
As much as I love this product, it gets only 3 stars because I find that my lips are still dry after repeated use. I enjoy its fruity scent. I bought this product because I finally used up the round egg shaped one and thought it was time to go back to the simpler chapstick form.

Nowadays, it serves as my backup lip balm in the purse that I left it in.
lindsay c.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Overall, this product was fairly helpful. It hydrated my lips perfectly, and made it look as if I was wearing lip gloss. My favorite part about this product was the packaging, it wasn't too big or too small, and it fit right in the pocket of my wallet.
Tara B.
Do they only make these 3 flavors in the single sticks? Can't seem to find any others without being a 2 pack. I like to buy 1 to start incase I don't like it but who am I kidding, I love them all so far! If I don't love them I guess I can give them to my mom or sis. But was hoping someone could tell me they made others like this & where! Thanks!!
Silvia S.
Is the formula or texture of the stick any different from the sphere?
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I have been wishing they made these!! Where can you find them? I haven't seen any in my local department/drugstores but haven't been looking either.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Christina A.