BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Reileigh W.
This is one of my favorite products it makes your lips so soft and smell so good! it is so easy to fit into your pockets and is so cute! All of the EOS chap sticks are perfect for your lips and come in a bunch of different flavors and colors. Totally recommend these to anyone interested!
Jennifer R.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
The first thing I noticed about this product is the smell and let me tell you it smells so good. You can tell they wanted you to be able to tell that its very fruity. The texture is smooth and not sticky but its not so sheer that I feel I have to reapply it every 10 minutes. the only issue is that sometimes it gets stuck after twisting it up and doesn't go back down by its self but that's an easy fix other wise I enjoy this product a lot. I like the container of this product better than other EOS products its easier to carry with you and not drop.
Cati R.
North Miami Beach, FL
What an amazing product! It leaves my lips so moisturized, and when they are chapped it feels amazing! The smell of the product is amazing, which is a must for me! I pack it every where I go, the shape is easy to slip in my purse, bag, or anywhere else. It brings a lot of the product, but my only issue is that the packaging colors could be more vibrant to bring people's attention when looking in a store. I would definitely buy this product again, because it is; affordable, moisturizing, good smelling, and for on the go! I rate this product a 10/10.
Jessica B.
Peabody, MA
The eos Lip Balm Stick in vanilla bean is my go-to chap stick, always! The convenient small size is perfect to toss in my purse or pocket, and it tastes delicious, all while nourishing my lips (which is SO important when you endure harsh New England winters!). I can buy it at CVS, Target, or Ulta, so I can easily grab it when I run low!
Maria N.
I was excited to try an EOS lip balm that twist up. Nicely scented and the caps never popped off. As for the product, it was very disappointing. It did not hydrate my lips at all. I would not recommend this lip balm. If you want to try a natural lip balm, then try the Yes To coconut lip balm
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I gave this lip balm a fair shot, but it just isn't a good lip balm in my opinion. I had to apply several layers of this in order for my lips to feel somewhat moisturized, and even with several layers, it just didn't do as well as Chapstick, Carmex or other similar lip balms you can find for less at the drugstore. While the packaing is sleek and pretty, I will not be repurchasing this product.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I absolutely love anything minty! I was excited about EOS coming out with a chapstick because I've always loved the eggs, but they just aren't convenient . To big and bulky and the sides always got yucky. But the stick is much more useable. The scent is great and strong. Only complaint is that often times you find your lips are moisturizer temporarily in the moment but it doesn't last long.
Angela B.
Brooklyn, NY
 the cold can be unbearable I stopped by a local pharmacy and purchased a stick.it was one of those icy days that made  your lips feel painfully cracked, to my delight this lip balm was my spa  oasis, if i may, it moisturized my lips i was happy as long as a product does what it says it does, i'm a happy camper, i would definitely inform my friends and family if asked :)
Tabitha B.
This product is by far the most amazing product I have ever used! It is very smooth, great sent, and leaves your lips looking non-greasy and nasty feeling. It's very smooth. And great value for the price of it.. at my local "5 below" store it was 3.00 for 2 sticks in one pack and I haven't even used half of one stick and I've had mine for a good 3 months now. and daily. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love this lip balm! It is currently one of my favorites, it is a good value for the price, and I will continue using this over and over again. The scent is wonderful and not too overpowering which is a major plus. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a quality lip balm.
Tara B.
Do they only make these 3 flavors in the single sticks? Can't seem to find any others without being a 2 pack. I like to buy 1 to start incase I don't like it but who am I kidding, I love them all so far! If I don't love them I guess I can give them to my mom or sis. But was hoping someone could tell me they made others like this & where! Thanks!!
Silvia S.
Is the formula or texture of the stick any different from the sphere?
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I have been wishing they made these!! Where can you find them? I haven't seen any in my local department/drugstores but haven't been looking either.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Christina A.