Patience H.
Cincinnati, OH
This EOS makes my lips feel amazing. And the smell of vanilla bean is so calming and pleasing to me
Misty O.
Cicero, IN
I love anything and everything vanilla. This left my lips feeling wonderful and lasted for awhile.
Savannah D.
Groveport, OH
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Really great product, keeps lips fresh and moisturized with a great blueberry after taste and smell
Gabrielle M.
Springfield, MO
Love this!! Easy to take anywhere and it makes your lips super soft and moistured! Also smells good
Lauren R.
East Peoria, IL
Very moisturizing. I love it for traveling!
Try avoiding leaving it in your car in warmer weather.
Miranda N.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love this. The minty kind is my absolute favorite and I love the way it leave my lips; very soft!
Jessica S.
Bronx, NY
I love the original EOS which is why it's getting 4 starts, just as good but I prefer the original
Asia H.
Bronx, NY
I cant go anywhere if I don't have my vanilla bean stick its amazing and leaves my lips super soft
Jordan Y.
I love the smell of the vanilla bean and it is very hydrating on your lips. It is a great product!
Elizabeth W.
Fort Bragg
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Used this during my labor and after and boy was it a life saver! Didn't have chapped lips for days.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?