BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Tiffany T.
love this chap stick it moisturizes my lips so well and makes them so smooth definitely my go to
diana a.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
the eos chapsticks are very good, these are one of my favorites and i have a lot as you can tell.
Reanell F.
Roselle, NJ
Perfect! Love this one!! I like the sleek size of the tube and keep my lips moisturized for hours
Tori I.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Great everyday lip moisturizer. The scent is fresh and fruit. Very satisified with this product.
Marlaina S.
Stewartstown, PA
Love these !! Easier to carry then the eggs but just as good! So happy they came out with these.
Michele H.
Cato
My favorite product to keep my lips so soft ! Very hydrating on the lips and amazing packaging !
Xpaii O.
Broken since I opened it. 👎🏻 I couldn't return the product because I purchased it in Mexico City
Rebecca L.
I love EOS they are a great brand of chapstick and not so tiny so you don't forget it everywhere.
Melanie H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love these! They’re smooth and smell amazing. The moisture lasts for hours. My favorite lip balm.
Nisha F.
Springfield, MA
Smells like vanilla very pleasant smell makes my lips so smooth and doesn't leave residue on lips
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?