Makayla K.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This left my lips really soft and always smells soo good and I like that it fits in my purse easier
Jaimi M.
Andersonville, TN
I love how moisturized my lips feel after using this product and the vanilla scent is very pleasant
Claudia C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Muy bien producto, hace mis labios muy lisos y evita que se sequen! Me encanta es muy buen producto
Imogen W.
Metairie, LA
Perfectly sized to carry around in your pocket. Smells amazing and makes your lips feel super soft.

Amber R.
My favorite chap stick in a stick form! As perfect as the original just more convenient packaging.
Alejandra A.
Salt Lake City, UT
Didn't like it made my lips super dry . It might of gave a allergic reaction don't really recommend
saira e.
Covington , LA
good lip balm. love the smell of it. don't use it a lot but this one is probably my go to chapstick
Nicole P.
Cottrellville, MI
Makes lips smooth and soft but doesn't taste much like vanilla bean, I still like it. Does the job!
Monaliza C.
Muito bom, ótima textura. Adorei
Fácil de usar, ajuda a proteger os lábios...
Karla W.
Philadelphia, PA
It's okay I don't feel as tho it's really smooth I feel as tho it could be smoothr and less greasy
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?