BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Gabriela R.
South St Paul, MN
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Absolutely loooove! It's like the one in a ball but a stick so it fits in your bad 1000x better!
Hailey S.
Leander, TX
Love the sent. Moisturizing, but I prefer to use one of my other Chapsticks. But ok for the price
Lauren T.
I love this product. It makes my lips feel so soft and it keeps them hydrated throughout the day.
IvaMarie T.
Bastrop, TX
I like these balm sticks so much better than the egg ones. They feel creamier and more hydrating.
diana a.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
the eos chapsticks are very good, these are one of my favorites and i have a lot as you can tell.
Jennifer J.
Aurora, IA
This moisturizes my lips really well - especially during winter - without feeling heavy or oily!
Sarah P.
Ocala, FL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Yum what a great product. So smooth. So moist...ening. I don't know what else they want me to say
Cristal H.
Meriden
Been loving that rod organic lip balm it's so smooth and love the vanilla scent one of my faves!
Kaitlin T.
Fontana, CA
I love this lip balm by eos. As soon as I get dry lips I just apply it and my lips feel so good.
Ashley L.
These are super cute and fun but I'm not a fan of the waxy residue these lip balls leave behind.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?