BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Brittany S.
Riverside, RI
Use this everyday. Glides on so smooth and it's very hydrating! Smells great, packaging is nice.
Stacy W.
Winterset, IA
I really liked how this felt on my lips. I liked the cap and the smell. It was a n okay product.
Jessica G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Smells delicious and feels so smooth on the lips! Very moisturizing and leaves your lips so soft.
Madison  H.
Statham, GA
I've been wanting some of this but it's just so stinking expensive and I don't have money for it
Lauren T.
I love this product. It makes my lips feel so soft and it keeps them hydrated throughout the day.
Nisha F.
Springfield, MA
Smells like vanilla very pleasant smell makes my lips so smooth and doesn't leave residue on lips
Kirsten S.
Love this and it's even more handy in the stick form. More precise application. Bought at Target.
jaimie s.
I have the mint flavor and it is so smooth when applying. Soaks in the skin perfectly. Not greasy
Dania M.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Totally in love with it with EOS especially this flavor. It leaves my lips super soft and minty!
Iris R.
Kansas City, MO
Almost too moisturizing for me. My lips got greasy after a few applications through out the day.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?