BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Patience H.
Cincinnati, OH
This EOS makes my lips feel amazing. And the smell of vanilla bean is so calming and pleasing to me
Jordan Y.
I love the smell of the vanilla bean and it is very hydrating on your lips. It is a great product!
Emily W.
Flushing, NY
The smell of this lip balm is amazing! It also apply on great. But the container gets dirty easily.
Brenna B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love how this feels on my lips. Great moisture and not to mention the vanilla bean is a sweet touch
Karla P.
Love them! They are super Moisturizers my lips and maintain them away from cracking chapped lips
Hailey M.
Boerne , TX
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I like this one! It's a bit on the pricey side but my lips always feel extra soft after using it!
Lizzy H.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love it !!
Love the natural color it gave my lips while keeping them moisture .
I love my eeos !!
Xpaii O.
Broken since I opened it. 👎🏻 I couldn't return the product because I purchased it in Mexico City
Dione V.
Conway
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Very moisturizing with a pleasant taste and smell. I keep one in my purse and one beside my bed.
Nisha F.
Springfield, MA
Smells like vanilla very pleasant smell makes my lips so smooth and doesn't leave residue on lips
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?