BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Casey S.
Jamestown, NY
Love love love. Amazing smell, taste. Goes on smooth and makes lips soft. Favorite product!!!!!!!!!
Blake D.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Use this lip balm every morning before school and bed at night! Highly recommend! It's so so soft.
Jaimi M.
Andersonville, TN
I love how moisturized my lips feel after using this product and the vanilla scent is very pleasant
saira e.
Covington , LA
good lip balm. love the smell of it. don't use it a lot but this one is probably my go to chapstick
Lauren R.
East Peoria, IL
Very moisturizing. I love it for traveling!
Try avoiding leaving it in your car in warmer weather.
Cindy A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
My lips have not felt this soft in forever this lip balm last a very long time, it smells very good
Brenna B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love how this feels on my lips. Great moisture and not to mention the vanilla bean is a sweet touch
Karen O.
Mesa
Own every flavor ! My go to chapstick!!! Absolutely love the texture and felling on this chapstick
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
I love anything and everything vanilla. This left my lips feeling wonderful and lasted for awhile.
Alexis R.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Ahhh I love this product it makes my lips feel soft I would buy again and I bought this from target
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?