Gail M.
It's an ok product, not as good as blistex. It gives you the feeling that you need to continually apply
Jeana T.
Lu Verne, IA
I love this type of eos. Smooth and easier to keep in my pocket that the ball shape of the typical eos
Abbie S.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Love the eos stuck! Much more convenient than the egg, and I love the sweet mint. Favorite chap stick.
Lauren B.
Bonney Lake, WA
It does the job but it's just not my favorite. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Sayra R.
New Bedford , MA
Love this. Received it for Christmas. Great smell and leaves my lips smooth. I will be purchasing more
alycionna w.
This product makes my lips so soft and moisturizing 😩😍i love this product so much its just so amazing 😭
Ken J.
Macon , GA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I like this over the egg because sometimes i may lose the top. It keeps your lips feeling like velvet.
Ella W.
Wow I love the stick eos they are very hydrating. I love the scents and flavor especially the vanilla.
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
I like this alternate version of the eos balm. I like the classic shape but with the great eos formula.
Michelle D.
Good product, keeps my lips nice & soft. Packaging could use some work. It breaks easily. Price is ok.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?