BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Elora M.
Grand forks, ND
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I'm pretty satisfied with this chapstick, I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn't last super long. I really like the faint smell of vanilla, and it tastes sweet. The consistency is also nice, not too thick or waxy, which I like. The product makes my lips feel smooth while it's on, and even once it's wiped off my lips still feel alright. Like I don't get that incredibly dry and burning sensation that I've had before with some lip products. If I ran out of this stuff I would probably repurchase, because I like the way it feels and tastes.
Nicole M.
Hazlet, NJ
This balm feels very soft and smooth when applied. It also smells amazing! I wasn't completely satisfied with the longevity of this product though. It doesn't stay on the lips for a very long time and doesn't leave them moisturizer after it wears off. I do prefer this stick form over the sphere as it's easier to keep in the small pocket of my purse. This is something that I'm on the fence about buying again. If I do purchase again it would probably be during the summer months when I don't need something highly moisturizing or if I see it for a really low price.
Alna C.
Norcross, GA
I love the smell of this chapstick. I love the fact that it comes in a tube form so that way it is more compact and travel friendly. I do think that the chapstick can last a long time as long as you aren't really doing much with it. The only thing I don't love is that if you put to much, it starts to feel to oily and waxy. Other than that, AMAZING.
elena z.
Moisturizing but not long lasting for chronically dry lips.  Does the trick for a quick fix, portable, and non-messy.  I received this as part of a pack, with 3 other EOS chapsticks, and I think this is the "flavor" that I enjoyed the most because this is the one that ran out the soonest of the entire collection.  Pleasant smell.
Paige F.
I absolutely love this product! It's smells amazing, goes on very easily, long lasting and makes your lips feel so moisturized. While I loved the original "ball shape"of the lip bal, I much prefer the new stick shape for travelling. It is just so easy to throw it in my bag and go. I recommend this lip balm to all my family and friends!!
Abby S.
I can't say enough about this lip balm! I love it so much, and I'm so happy that my local target now carries this scent/style! It is much more handy to carry around than the eos ball, and it's easier to apply! I feel like I get more use out of this becaaude it lasts longer, but I think they should have more actual lip balm inside the tube. I love the sleek pacakaging and the white color/scent is my favorite!!! I recommend this to everyone, even if your lips aren't chapped!
Payton A.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I received an eos lip balm in a gift basket. I've always heard great things about this brand of lip gloss but never bought any because of how awkward the egg-like packaging was. Thankful for the traditional lip balm tube shape now available. It makes traveling with the eos so much easier and more convenient. As for the product, it's perfect. The formula is super creamy and satisfying, but at the same time not too oily. The flavor is wonderful and just adds to the overall experience. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Kristy S.
Living in the desert, I find my lips are chapped and dry more so than the East coast. I have seen Eos products for years, and finally picked up a stick balm. Oh my goodness!!! What a fantastic product. The flavor is not overwhelming or fake smelling, the moisturization lasts for hours (if you don't eat or drink much), very comfortable. They have a comparable, if not cheaper price point compared to other companies. I love the smoothness of application and my lips feel nice. I have since bought other flavored and am going to try an egg soon.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Compared to all of their other chapsticks I would give this one three out of five. It makes my lips feel less chapped in the bad winter months but it doesn't really seem to soak into the lips like other chap sticks do. After about twenty minutes I notice it starting to get clumpy or peeling all over instead of moisturizing like other products
Liz K.
Review for: Other more...
Really love this. Got the strawberry flavor/scent in a two pack for my mom and I. My lips tend to get pretty dry because I love liquid lipstick, but this lip balm feels really hydrating and smooth without feeling too heavy at all on the lips. Just make sure you store it in a cool place, I've definitely accidentally let one melt! (Just put in freezer to save it!) I put this on before bed a lot to treat my lips overnight. Overall, really nice lip balm, and I would recommend it.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?