BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Cecilia B.
Wareham, MA
Very moisturizing. A little thick, but good for overnight wear. Very vanilla-y. More than my liking.
Monica K.
This product smells very nice and also has a good taste. Keeps my lips healthy for a good five hours
jamie t.
Auburn, NY
Very creamy and soothing on the lips. Heals and moisturizes lips very fast and has a long wear time.
Maria N.
Smells like a vanilla.not oioy and works great.definetoy would recommend although it is a bit pricey.
Ong V.
Anchorage, AK
This is a good Chapstick But I feel like the moisture it gives is not enough for me. Like for reals.
Krystal P.
Bronx, NY
I have the mint one. Slighr tingle. Best thing ever. One in my makeup organizer & another in my bag!
Rebecca S.
Provo, UT
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love this lip balm! It smell good and do a excellent job! 😊 I have like a bunch and I want more! 😉
Connie T.
I absolutely love this stuff!!! It is my new staple, it goes on smooth and keeps my lips moisturized.
Lupe L.
Modesto, CA
My all time favorite chapstick! I like that I only need one application and it feels nice and smooth.
Kindra S.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This product makes my lips so soft and smooth. I often buy this chApstick for me and my stepdaughter.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?