BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Bethany H.
I really love the formula of the stick version. It's also easier and more realistic to carry around.
Shawna B.
Huntington, WV
I really like this product! It moisturIzes very well and stays on pretty good! I bought it at Kohl’s.
Carly R.
Killeen, TX
So amazing! I actually ran out of this stuff twice! Leaves my terrible chapped dry lips feeling soft
Muva 💎.
Newark
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I loved this lip balm very much. No mess, smells and taste yummy. Organic so of course that's a plus!
Kim G.
So glad to see this in a stick I actually don't like the ball shaped ones... Same formula in a stick
I love this lip balm! It is super moisturizing on my lips and has a great scent! I use this everyday.
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
It does the job in keeping my lips hydrated and soft. It's a worthy product that I will re purchase.
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product and long lasting. definitely a great quality for such a good price, bang for your buck.
Ong V.
Anchorage, AK
This is a good Chapstick But I feel like the moisture it gives is not enough for me. Like for reals.
Holdyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great chapstick I love it! The vanilla is by far my favorite! But all eos products are amazing
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?