BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely LOVE this chapstick. It has a nice vanilla flavor, and it moisturized your lips very well.
Hope W.
Jamesville, NC
This product smells great. Leaves my lips smooth amd lasts a long time. I even let my daughter use it.
Kelsey M.
Great product!! Goes on well. I use it while at work so my lips stay hydrated! It is worth the price.
Lacey M.
Newton, NJ
I actually use the strawberry sorbet but they're reliable - long lasting and not too sticky or solid.
Monica K.
This product smells very nice and also has a good taste. Keeps my lips healthy for a good five hours
Cami L.
Omaha
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Best thing on the market! Love this stuff makes my lips feel & stay super soft amazing all the time!!
Laisha A.
Costa Mesa
I love this I think it's better than the egg one cause it's a weird shape and this is a normal shape
Nadia D.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Smells amazing. I love this product is very moisturizing and it lasts. A great product for the winter
Sherry J.
Seattle
Tried this for the first time a week ago. I love it. It fits well in a small back and is easy to use.
Lizbeth M.
Berkeley, CA
This is a absolutely must have for on the go and is small so can be easily be carried around anywhere
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?