BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Giselle E.
Leave your lips feeling super soft and it's honestly very affordable. You can buy it at any drug store 😊
Melissa V.
Pasco
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Enjoy the fact I'm not having to reapply all the time. Keeps my lips smooth for the majority of the day.
Amanda O.
Philadelphia
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This lip balm sinks right into the lips, smells & feels great however I find myself constantly reapplying
alexa r.
san antonio, TX
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
FAVORITE LIP BALM EVER! i love the way it glides on the lips! really moisturizing and great for cracking.
Jamie D.
Unfortunately this product melted very easily and became a little messy. I probably would not repurchase.
Stephanie T.
I absolutely loved this lip balm!! I feel good about using it pin muy daughter too because it's natural.
Kathryn K.
Smells great but a bit waxy. Had to reapply often. Lasts a long time, and easier to apply than the eggs.
Jadyn🏁
i enjoy this chap stick very much it smells very good and keeps my lips hydrated. i very much recommend:)
Radmila K.
Brooklyn, NY
Very smooth and smells nice. Really helped my lips get smooth and kept them hydrated. Also love the shape
Kiera D.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
These are very moisturizing and convenient. They are great to take on the go with you or when traveling.
Tara B.
Do they only make these 3 flavors in the single sticks? Can't seem to find any others without being a 2 pack. I like to buy 1 to start incase I don't like it but who am I kidding, I love them all so far! If I don't love them I guess I can give them to my mom or sis. But was hoping someone could tell me they made others like this & where! Thanks!!
Silvia S.
Is the formula or texture of the stick any different from the sphere?
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I have been wishing they made these!! Where can you find them? I haven't seen any in my local department/drugstores but haven't been looking either.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Christina A.