BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Alli B.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely LOVE this chapstick. It has a nice vanilla flavor, and it moisturized your lips very well.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Eh not as good as the ball one in my opinion, but the shape is clearly better to stick in your pocket.
Jaclyn R.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love the EOS brand. It's pretty much the only chapstick I use. It smells great and is easy to carry.
alycionna w.
This product makes my lips so soft and moisturizing 😩😍i love this product so much its just so amazing 😭
Taylor P.
Medford
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Smells amazing and keeps my lips hydrated all day! I use this everyday as a part of my makeup routine!
Gail M.
Cresson
It's an ok product, not as good as blistex. It gives you the feeling that you need to continually apply
Bobbi H.
Columbus Grove, OH
Great chapstick and i like to use it! I bought it at Kohls, it is a bit expensive, but totally worth it
Elisha T.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
One of my favorite flavors of EOS. I always have it in my bag. Goes on easily without and mess or fuss.
Regina H.
Oxnard, CA
Not a fan of vanilla so this wasn't my favorite, but it does give great moisture if it's a last resort.
Michelle D.
Good product, keeps my lips nice & soft. Packaging could use some work. It breaks easily. Price is ok.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?