Ly T.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I personally like these more than the egg shaped ESO ones. However, the sticks seem to be used up quicker.
andrea m.
Love these ChapSticks and the different flavors they leave my lips baby smooth and soft and kissable hahaha
LeAnn O.
Lady Lake, FL
This eos organic lip balm stick ,vanilla bean smells really good and makes my lips really soft and healthy
Leah E.
los angeles
I feel like the sticks work better than the eos eggs I don't know why but they seem better at moisterizing!
Courtney F.
Cut Off, LA
I much prefer the stick over the round “bubble”. The formula is moisturizing and a little goes a long way.
Ashely C.
I LOVE this stuff!! When I run out of it I have to go and by another that same day. I can't go with out it.
kylie e.
New Port Richey, FL
its ok after a few hours it starts to dry my lips out . and really makes me feel like my lips are chapped.
Madison V.
This is my fav chap stick!!! Tbh I always have one in my purse. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Jenifer R.
I absolutely love EOS products. I prefer the tube over the dome eos. They taste and feel great on the lips
Jessica G.
This eos lip balm makes my lips sooooo smooth I only have to apply once a day and it also smells good too !
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?