BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Clarissa L.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely love this lip balm, never found one that helped my chapped lips until now. Favorite scent too!
Kadie C.
I have one on my bathroom counter...one in my purse...one in my gym bag...and 3 more unopened for back ups
Jenifer R.
I absolutely love EOS products. I prefer the tube over the dome eos. They taste and feel great on the lips
Kaile B.
I carry this everywhere! Personally the sweet mint is my favorite! I like it better than the "egg" version.
Danielle J.
I love all of their stuff I've tried! I really like this one though. Affordable with safe ingredients = A+
Liz N.
Great brand. The regular shape container fits better in my purse. Great feel and wonderful vanilla scent!
Lindsay O.
I love this more then the EOS eggs. It fits petter in my purse and pocket. And I love the vanilla flavor!
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love these products. So silky and light to put on. Just make sure not to keep in your car on a hot day.
Mollie G.
Lynchburg , VA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love EOS eggs but this tube is perfect! It’s easier to carry around but has the moisture of an eos egg!
Melanie S.
Statesboro, GA
This chapstick is a staple of my routine. The vanilla bean is mildly scented and feels great on my lips!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?