Liz K.
Review for: Other more...
Really love this. Got the strawberry flavor/scent in a two pack for my mom and I. My lips tend to get pretty dry because I love liquid lipstick, but this lip balm feels really hydrating and smooth without feeling too heavy at all on the lips. Just make sure you store it in a cool place, I've definitely accidentally let one melt! (Just put in freezer to save it!) I put this on before bed a lot to treat my lips overnight. Overall, really nice lip balm, and I would recommend it.
jalice. F.
it worked well but it felt greasy on my lips and the sent was a little too strong for me. it’s okay but i rarely use the vanilla. their other flavors are much better but this specific one isn’t for me.
Ali V.
Toledo, IA
One of the best drugstore chapsticks I've used! Absolutely no wax-y feeling, it truly moisturizes rather than just leaving a layer over my lips. I've been using it for about 3 months every night before bed. I believe my fiancé bought it at Wal-Mart, but I know it's available in other stores and online. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's not as long-lasting as some others I have tried, but it does the job and for a great price with good ingredients!
Ellen W.
I love all eos products I've tried. I love that they started making a traditional lip balm stick, and the quality of the tube and lid itself are great. thick plastic and the lid snaps into place so you don't have to worry about it coming off while jumbled around in a bag or purse.

The scent is perfect. Sweet vanilla, but not too sweet. Just as creamy and moisturizing as their ball shaped lip balms. No greasy or waxy residue. This is my go to balm every night before bed.
Grace J.
I definitely like this chapstick, I've found myself reaching for it over and over. In my opinion it's much easier to transport and apply in a much quicker and easier to use compared to the EOS sphere lip balm. I am a repeated user, and I would gladly and have told people about it. All together it does keep my lips moisturized and when they are chapped it only takes a couple swipes to fix but the taste/scent can be a bit too strong for my liking.
Andraea S.
Shakopee, MN
Between the yummy scent/flavor, and the smooth formula, eos has been a favorite of mine since I tried my first sphere of sweet mint. Now, with the twist tube edition, it fits securely in the inside pocket of my purse much better making it easier to find rather than digging through my entire bag.
I have yet to find a product of theirs that I don't love. So, if you can get past missing the spherical shape of their usual balms, give this one a try!
Sarah F.
This lip balm goes on really smooth and definitely leaves a good moisture. The packaging makes it comfortable to handle. When I received mine, the lip balm would not twist up...but that may be the sellers issue.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
These lip balms are my absolute favorite. The feel so smooth on your lips. They work wonders for chapped and dry lips and repair them quickly! Sweet mint is my favorite, it reminds me of orbits sweet mint gum! I have found these at Target eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Becca L.
Pulaski, TN
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
First, let me say that I absolutely love this brand! I've been using the Eos ball for quite some time and thought I might like the new shape better. However, for some reason, this formulation seems to cause my lips to be rough no matter how much I use. I started using Satin Lips from Mary Kay and in a rush put on the Eos Vanilla and within just a few hours my lips were rough again. I promptly threw it in the trash when I got home. Sorry Eos!!
McKayla K.
I purchased this as a gift and the recipient absolutely loved it. It was a good price at Ulta Beauty. I decided to buy it because I know everyone has went crazy about the eos round-shaped lip balm. I just wanted to mix it up a bit. Anyways, she has used it and seems to really enjoy it. I have never seen her without it in her purse or clutch. I tried it once. The vanilla scent is soft and the product leaves your lips feeling super moisturized!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?