BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
stefanie s.
This is my go to chap stick. It stays in my pocket everyday at work. Really helps with my cracked dry lips.
Lacey S.
Riceville, TN
I have been waiting for this! I love the new tube! It fits perfectly in your pocket unlike the egg version
PrincessK👑 R.
Lake Station, IN
This is always my go to chapstick. Goes on thick but works itself into the skin so you don’t really notice!
Amy O.
Stockton, CA
Makes my lips feels good and clears right up with chapped lips on bad windy day. Very long lately lip balm.
Kourtnee B.
San Antonio, TX
I've loved this brand since I tried the orther balms. Nourishing and Ulta-moisturizing. Completely love it!
Jaydea H.
Kerrville, TX
Review for: Other more...
These are so soft and comfortable on the lip. I personally love eos products and this one is no exception.
Laura R.
This eos stick uses the same formula as the egg/sphere shape and is easier to carry in a small bag or purse
Jana R.
Garden Grove, CA
I have the blue one of these in my bag. It makes my lips feel moisturized. It’s also an amazing lip primer.
Victoria B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Keeps my lips soft and hydrated all day! I haven't used another lip care in years! I'll never revert back 😘
Jenifer R.
I absolutely love EOS products. I prefer the tube over the dome eos. They taste and feel great on the lips
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?