BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Leah E.
los angeles
I feel like the sticks work better than the eos eggs I don't know why but they seem better at moisterizing!
Melissa W.
Michigan City, IN
This product smells amazing & goes on so smoothly. Does "ware off" fast but still makes my lips feel soft.
Kaile B.
I carry this everywhere! Personally the sweet mint is my favorite! I like it better than the "egg" version.
Sasha B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love this chapstick. Makes your lips very soft and plump. It's formula is thick, makes it feel very luxury
Jana R.
Garden Grove, CA
I have the blue one of these in my bag. It makes my lips feel moisturized. It’s also an amazing lip primer.
Diane W.
Just chapstick. Expensive chapstick. Greasy, waxy overpriced overscented overdone over it! Lame marketing.
Nallely V.
Mesquite, TX
I love this eos lip balm. This is my favorite balm to use. The smell is good it leaves your lips very soft
Jennifer T.
Fort Morgan, CO
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It gives great moisture to your lips. Keeps them nice and soft easy packaging to just throw in your purse.
Kadie C.
I have one on my bathroom counter...one in my purse...one in my gym bag...and 3 more unopened for back ups
Jaime S.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This is my favorite go to lip balm! Absolutely love this stuff! eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?