Chelsea W.
I love the balm stick. I think it works better than the balm sphere. I would definitely purchase this again.
Pamela R.
39 bedell st Freeport
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Bálsamo es necesario para mantener tus labios suaves y aumectados lo amo 😍😍😍👑no puedo estar sin uno de ellos
Tiffany T.
Wilton, CT
Smelled like ice cream applied great super smooth cheap very long lasting good amount of product tastes good
Alondra G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Feels refreshing and hydrating on lips. Helps heal dry, cracked - chapped lips. Perfect for the winter time!
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
I loved the vanilla and the mint ones but I did not like the pomegranate raspberry one it was just too strong
Madison S.
Amazing, I love this chapstick so much! I also love that's it's in a tube because it makes it easier to use.
Marissa G.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
It smells good it was moisturizing the first couple times I used it then it got drying and dried out my lips
Misty D.
Kings Mtn, NC
Love this product. Helps keep my lips moist and completely silky smooth. One of the only brands I'll ever use
aubrey n.
I have tried the sticks before thought they were smooth but liked the original round one better in my opinion
Feliza M.
So smooth and feels amazing on my lips, I used it quite often! I couldn't go a day with out putting some on.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?