BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kaile B.
I carry this everywhere! Personally the sweet mint is my favorite! I like it better than the "egg" version.
Diane W.
Just chapstick. Expensive chapstick. Greasy, waxy overpriced overscented overdone over it! Lame marketing.
bella s.
albuquerque
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
i absolutely love the eos stick because you can just stick it in your pocket unlike the ball it noticeable.
Jessica G.
This eos lip balm makes my lips sooooo smooth I only have to apply once a day and it also smells good too !
Tabitha C.
I love eos, and this one is so convenient in stick form like other chapticks. Feels smooth and heals great!
Lara B.
Harrisburg, NC
I love how this product is shaped compared to the regular eos. It is a lot easier to carry in your pocket.
Kadie C.
I have one on my bathroom counter...one in my purse...one in my gym bag...and 3 more unopened for back ups
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
These are more convenient than the egg shaped eos but harder to come by. Definitely get one if you find it!
Shannon G.
Buffalo, NY
I love the smooth stick keeps my lips nice and soft. I liked the ball egos but the stick is so much better
Stephanie A.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the smell of it kinda reminds me like if I'm eating an ice cream and I love the texture really soft
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?