BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Giovanna S.
Green brook, NJ
Awesome product for the mouth I lovet it! The pricey is very good and great, I recommend for everybody to use
Rosangela V.
Binghamton
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Been using these chapsticks for years they are my go to for everyday use. I love them and carry them all day
Alexus S.
They don't moisturizer your lips try dried mine out realllllly bad and it kept making it worse as I used it!
Endia L.
Royal Oak, MI
Makes my lips so soft and it smells very good. I would recommend that you put this on first before lip gloss
Elizabeth C.
Coatesville
It has a really nice scent to it and the results are magnificent it fixes chapped lips and smothens them out
CheyAnne H.
Davenport, IA
Smooth product and very light! The scent is superb and they have a nice selection of flavors to choose from.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
In my opinion, this lip balm smells amazing and makes my lips super soft, I recommend this to everyone I know
ari p.
east boston, ma
Great flavor, but I felt as if it made my lips more dry than they originally were !!!not their best product !
Juliana L.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love how it leaves a smooth refreshing feel on your lips. I like to put it before i apply my matte lipsticks.
Jaselynn M.
Springfield, MA
This smells sooo good! And it leaves your lips feeling so soft and moisturized you have to go get some more.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?