BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Ruth K.
I love using EOS for my lips! I was so excited to find that they created the "stick" version since the egg-shape bulges through my work clothes. I've tried their vanilla, sweet mint, and berry flavors in the stick shape and they are just like the egg-shaped chapsticks, perfect! I love their scent/flavor selections, not too overpowering in smell and they keep my lips moisturized! I never leave my house without it! The only con is that it requires frequent application since it wears off pretty easily. I don't mind doing that though since I love the flavor. I will continue to stay true to EOS and buy this product!
Imani D.
First of all I really do enjoy and appreciate the products eos releases. The vanilla bean lip balm is one I personally carry around on a daily basis. One of the reasons why it's in my top three favorite chapsticks is its heavenly smell. The scent of something is extremely important time because it's normally the second thing you notice about a product after the packaging. My last reason that expresses my devotion and loyalty to this product is it's efficacy. The smoothness and creamy texture it supplies my lips are, at times, unparalleled. I just feel so much more energized after using the lip balm!
member-1fb80
I love how they made it in to a stick. I still love the original eos but the stick form firs way better im to my backpacj or purse. I really love the coconut milk eos it smell so gooood.
Colleen V.
Oakdale
Review for: Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
 I do enjoy this product. It's handy to keep in your purse or pocket while traveling or at work. In my opinion, this product does not help to actually heal dry or chapped lips. I think that it can actually make them worse if they're already chopped. My lips Tim to be very dry although I do drink a lot of water. This product really does  not help a whole lot.  The vanilla flavored is the most neutral. I found that when I did have chapped lips the mint would really burn in the pomegranate would irritate my lips more. But I do find myself using the products regularly in between having chapped lips.
Lynette M.
Clarks Summit, PA
After noticing the adorable packaging in the store, I impulsively purchased the vanilla bean EOS lip balm. I loved that it was a stick as opposed to the balls I had previously seen. The first time I used it, I knew I liked it. Unlike chapstick which can get cakey and peal off throughout the day, EOS was glossy and went on smooth. The vanilla smelled wonderful and I didnt have to keep reapplying. I used it approximately three times throughout the day and noticed a substantial difference by the end of the FIRST DAY! The only thing I didnt particularly care for was the high gloss look it gave my lips, but I cant really complain - overall, very happy with this product!
Sammi Q.
Tempe, AZ
Everyone should love EOS. It's natural, it smells DELISH and now they have it in a stick that fits so conveniently in your pocket. I have always loved EOS. They come in pretty colors and different scents which make them a hot item to collect, but my only problem was that they were so awkward to stick in your pocket. They were a purse and nightstand only type of chapstick, which totally bummed me out because they were my all time favorite. They now come in sticks and are continuously adding more scents--and it is still the same great product that they had before! The moisture lasts for hours and make my lips softer than anything other brand. I would recommend this for anyone!
Jenn C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love this lip balm so much more than the one that comes in the egg. I wasn't a fan of the circular one because it didn't hydrate my lips. This particular formula actually hydrates my lips all day without being a thick formula. I would repurchase this chap stick as it is currently my favorite chapstick I have tried. The small is great and I love the small packing. I was hesitant to try at first since I hated the egg version, but I love it!
Sydney B.
Austin, TX
I genuinely enjoy this lip balm. It is so inexpensive for the quality. Unfortunately, EOS is not cruelty-free so I will not be repurchasing. The scent is delicious and I prefer the stick packaging (just fits my aesthetic better) to the traditional egg and I feel the balm in stick form is more emollient. Usually, there is a waxy coating that you have to get through to get to the balms full moisturizing quality in the egg form and this layer does not exist in the stick form, which is nice. I would recommend to a friend based on price and quality, but I will not be repurchasing.
Heather R.
Apache Jct, AZ
This is my go-to chapstick all year long. I jumped on the EOS craze when they first had the little sphere balms which were and still are a cute concept. However, I'm old-fashioned and the tube shape is just more all-around functional-- putting the EOS ball in your pocket looks and feels weird (sorry, EOS). Understandably, I was super excited when I could buy EOS balms in tube form and I just never stopped. Vanilla and strawberry are my favorites. They're worth every penny and I hope they make them forever because nothing compares to the miracles they work on my lips!
Hannah B.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the eos lip balm stick version. For some reason the eos egg ball thing can sometimes make my lips peel, it’s not pain full but a lip balm should not make your lips peel. The stick version has not done that to me much only once and that’s why I took one star off. I love this product it has a great smell and I will be buying it aging, but if you get one I do recommend you have a different chap stick as well to use once in a while so this dose not peel your lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?