BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Carolynn B.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I like the shape of the normal chapstick and the color. It was a gift for me and I would probably buy it again!
Gabryela S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Muito bom, hidrata bastante não vivo mais sem ele, comprei pela internet e super recomendo, pois chegou rapido
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
Love this champ stick when my lips are feeling dry. This formula keeps my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated.
Jessica G.
Middletown, OH
My go to lip moisturizer, LOVE it! I reach for it every day. I prefer the stick rather than the egg shaped EOS.
Katrina S.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
The stick form is perfect for your purse and pocket. Love the smell and the hydrated feel I get from this balm
tamires s.
Maravilhoso, muito bom para a pele, protege muito bem, deixa os lábios hidratados não resseca tem um gosto bom
Sarah P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like the smell and feel of this lip balm. It soothes the lips quicker than ordinary lip balms like chapstick.
Erika G.
Mission
Loved it! I received it as a present from one of my students' parents, and it left my lips feeling super soft!
Bailey B.
This is a very soft and soothing product! I hace so many of these and I love them!! My favorite is the vanilla!
Lola L.
Wolcott, CT
My favorite lip balm from the drugstore.. so natural and smellls amazing. I've already gone through 3 tubes!!!!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?