BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Lee P.
Wellfleet
SO happy to finally have these available in tubes! I keep one at work and one in my car so I always have them.
Brittany P.
Dennison
This is one of my favorite chap sticks! I got mine for Christmas and can't seem to ever find it at any stores!
Ashley D.
Greenwood, IN
I love this chapstick. it's smooth, smells good, doesn't dry your lips out, and hold the moisture in very well.
Kenia J.
Charlotte, NC
I recently got the raspberry kind and its great it's a really smooth formula it s soft for the lips it's great
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
Love this champ stick when my lips are feeling dry. This formula keeps my lips feeling so smooth and hydrated.
Erika G.
Mission
Loved it! I received it as a present from one of my students' parents, and it left my lips feeling super soft!
Estela P.
College Sta, TX
I love it I like it better than the round ones it fits better in my pocket and in my purse it also smells good
Paola P.
Guaynabo
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love the feeling that this product leaves on my lips and the smell is amazing!!! I would definately buy again!
Cathleen C.
Boston, MA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The best part of EOS is the taste/smell! I've tried every kind, and the blueberry just always seems to win out.
Gabryela S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Muito bom, hidrata bastante não vivo mais sem ele, comprei pela internet e super recomendo, pois chegou rapido
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?