BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Cassidy M.
Brentwood
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I bought this because It was blueberry Sented. It works AMAZING. Keeps my lips mosturizd all day!!! I love it!
Tee L.
Honolulu
I'd give this product five stars! It left my lips feeling like heaven and smelled like cake. Absolutely amazing
Cassidy P.
Louisville, KY
Tooooo thick and heavy, not a fan. It feels filmy when you wake up if you put it on before bed and that’s foul
Mayra E.
Moses Lake
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
After using this for a few days my lips felt so soft! And weren't but cracked from the cold anymore! I love it!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this chap stick! It heavily moisturizes and smells great. It's easy to find at local retailers as well.
Haley S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
This chapstick not only revitalizes your lips and makes them feel smooth and soft, but it also smells amazing!
Lee P.
Wellfleet
SO happy to finally have these available in tubes! I keep one at work and one in my car so I always have them.
Margaret W.
I haven't personally used this, but my daughter loves it. I like that it's organic and doesn't have any color.
Ashley D.
Greenwood, IN
I love this chapstick. it's smooth, smells good, doesn't dry your lips out, and hold the moisture in very well.
Lauren H.
Too waxy and overall, I feel like it doesnt do much for the softness of my lips. I think eos is VERY overrated.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?