BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Ashley W.
Concord, NC
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Perfect for daily use. This product does not melt in the tube when left in a hot car or washed in the laundry.
Daneah W.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells amazing and keeps my lips smooth. It is also a great size to travel with and keep with u on the go
Charisse J.
Smartsville
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love it, it is very hydrating! I will be purchasing this again! I am also looking to try a few other varieties.
Bailey W.
Victorville, CA
My favorite chapstick everrrrrr!! This product make smy lips feel so soft and good...i would be lost without it
katelyn g.
Very organic and is clear, makes my lips shinny #loveit!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 this it favorite lip balm I have
Ever used
Mayra E.
Moses Lake
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
After using this for a few days my lips felt so soft! And weren't but cracked from the cold anymore! I love it!
tamires s.
Maravilhoso, muito bom para a pele, protege muito bem, deixa os lábios hidratados não resseca tem um gosto bom
Molly M.
I love that it is now in a stick because it's my favorite Chapstick but the ball was too bulky. Favorite brand.
Erika G.
Mission
Loved it! I received it as a present from one of my students' parents, and it left my lips feeling super soft!
Alexis G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love this chapstick. It's not to greasy and and when it starts fading you have a beautiful plump natural look
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?