Jennifer H.
Long Beach, CA
Smells great, and keeps my lips soft! it always has a pleasant taste, since you end up tasting it no matter what!
Brenda M.
Peculiar, MO
Love the EOS in a stick. I have used the egg in the past but it always got dirty. Love the stick so much better.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I LOVE THESE AND I LIVE FOR THEM! I love EOS, it's my favorite Chapstick company.. They carry the best products!
I love this product cause i know what I am putting on my lips it's not like how some you don't know what's in it.
Julianna G.
Very convenient. I love using this before I start my makeup and when I'm ready to put on a product its prepared.
Nicolette N.
Oakland, CA
First of all… It smells amazing! It is organic so that's a plus. It is also super Duper moisturizing for my lips
🎀Jenn🎀 C.
San Antonio, TX
Keep my lips soft. I use this day & night. Our weather in Tx changes all the times so I never leave without it :)
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA
These are my all time favorite chapstick they go on like butter so smooth and leave you lips feeling the same way
Monica M.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I like these so much better than the round Eos. It goes on smooth and doesn't have an overwhelming scent/weather.
Iasmin Q.
Is a really very good product, It leaves the lip soft and beautiful. I gained enough of the result and recommend.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?