BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Daniella H.
Review for: Other more...
Omg so I got this blue berry flavored one that I adore. The smell is perfect. Out is extremely hydrating as well.
Tabitha Q.
Moxee, WA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Use every time before i put on liquid lipstick. Keeps lips hydrated and smooth regardless of the liquid lipstick!
Lexus H.
Arlington
I've used this balm for years and years and I still to this day buy it. It's an easy swipe on and go kind of balm
Kira A.
Very smooth on my lips. Has an amazing smell and it’s the perfect size to throw in the pocket of a pair of jeans.
Alejandra P.
Like it better than the sphere one they have, it's a bit more moisturizing and leaves great comfort to your lips.
Julianna G.
Very convenient. I love using this before I start my makeup and when I'm ready to put on a product its prepared.
Mayara M.
Perfeita Hidratação Embalagem bonita Preço acessível. Oferece resultados rápidos para quem tem lábios ressecados
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH
Just got this at kohls. Like it a lot. Like the texture and the scent. Only problem is it melted in the hot car.
🎀Jenn🎀 C.
San Antonio, TX
Keep my lips soft. I use this day & night. Our weather in Tx changes all the times so I never leave without it :)
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I LOVE THESE AND I LIVE FOR THEM! I love EOS, it's my favorite Chapstick company.. They carry the best products!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?