Ariana V.
Fresno, CA
This is a must in my purse! Always keeps my lips soft. And it smells just like vanilla bean. Also very affordable.
Alicia S.
Tolleson, AZ
The size of the balm I perfect for on the go, and I don't have to worry about storing a round object rather a tube.
Shelby A.
Leominster, MA
I love this eos Chapsticks! They give great moisture to your lips especially after wearing drying liquid lipstick.
Brooke H.
Hampstead, MD
Love EOS. Love the vanilla bean scent/flavor. This scent is perfect for all seasons. It is in an easy to use tube.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love itt is really good, for my opinion i like organic things and this is dont fake vainilla and have a good smell
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Ah! Eos in a stick?!? How amazing is this? It also smells great and is just as soft as the sphere. Love it so much!
Maricela P.
I love this EOS product I actually use the lotion as well on my self and my children. Great great great product. C.
Liv K.
It's a great chapstick, the only problem I have with it is that it's sort of chunky my that's just my own opinion.
Shawn C.
I love the EOS vanilla and pomegranate lip balms. Very soothing and perfect moisturizing. Stays put for long wear.
janne c.
I completely love it i think is one of mah favorite lip balm .. I recomend it a lot and it make your lips look nice
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?