BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Abaigeal D.
Ballston Spa, NY
I love the vanilla bean flavor ! And it feels great on my lips . it leaves them never chapped and looking great!
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This is probably my favorite flavor. I love pomegranate. And I love the slim tubes vs the eggs shaped chapsticks
Julianna G.
Very convenient. I love using this before I start my makeup and when I'm ready to put on a product its prepared.
Raeanna G.
Ada
Goes on super smoothe and last a long time, it stayed on an entire dinner meal, for me! It's my go too lip balm!
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH
Just got this at kohls. Like it a lot. Like the texture and the scent. Only problem is it melted in the hot car.
Daniella H.
Review for: Other more...
Omg so I got this blue berry flavored one that I adore. The smell is perfect. Out is extremely hydrating as well.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I LOVE THESE AND I LIVE FOR THEM! I love EOS, it's my favorite Chapstick company.. They carry the best products!
devanshi p.
Believe me its soo much moisturising nd smells good..... Last for long time nd give softer lips without any harm
Emma R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Good product! Smells great & goes on clear. 4 stars because it's a little bit too oily, overall would reccommend!
Nathan E.
Muito bom já usei e recomendo ele não resseca a boca ao contrário ele ajuda a iluminar e edratar a boca muito bom
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?