BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jessica E.
Hollywood, MD
Don't know why I pick this up. It's really not all that good and feels gritty. I'll is it up but not get it again
Nicolette N.
Oakland, CA
First of all… It smells amazing! It is organic so that's a plus. It is also super Duper moisturizing for my lips
Raeanna G.
Ada
Goes on super smoothe and last a long time, it stayed on an entire dinner meal, for me! It's my go too lip balm!
India S.
Providence , RI
Amazing product, leaves lips very soft! Highly recommend, as I use all of the time! So glad I found this product!
Sarah J.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Really liked it. It was so lite and long lasting, overall just felt nice to wear and not a thick goop on my lips.
Luisa C.
Worst idea ever. I'm apparently allergic to EOS. I hived up. Terrible experience. They're adorable but not for me
member-4adf99ef3
I love this product cause i know what I am putting on my lips it's not like how some you don't know what's in it.
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This formula feels a little greasier then the original one, but the shape is better for easy travel in my pocket.
Mayara M.
Perfeita Hidratação Embalagem bonita Preço acessível. Oferece resultados rápidos para quem tem lábios ressecados
Antonio B.
Lansing, MI
Instantly smoothed lips, has a a good smell, and when it does accidentally get in your mouth the taste isn't bad.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?