BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Barbara C.
Kalispell
Love the roll up tube design, always smooth application, wonderful formula. Really helps keep soft lips for hours.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
This makes my lips baby soft! Seriously love this product, and it taste amazing too. Keeps my lips soft for hours!
Diana A.
Love how smooth it feels on lips. I really enjoy putting it on every day! You can feel the improvement on my lips.
Madison B.
Hickory, NC
Love this so much I had to go back and buy more. It works wonders for my lips and smells (and tastes lol) amazing!!
Ashley T.
My FAVORITE EOS chapstick. It is nourishing, compact and to top it off, organic! A must have for your make up bag!
Kayla W.
I didn't like the taste it left in my mouth. Other than that it got the job done. My lips were soft and felt good.
Emma M.
Houlka , MS
super thick, but doesn't moisturize my lip that well. overall it does the job though. also, it doesn't taste good.
Ariana V.
Fresno, CA
This is a must in my purse! Always keeps my lips soft. And it smells just like vanilla bean. Also very affordable.
Brooke H.
Hampstead, MD
Love EOS. Love the vanilla bean scent/flavor. This scent is perfect for all seasons. It is in an easy to use tube.
Dani B.
Atlantic City, NJ
Provides moisture on the go. Is soft fruity and actually tastes good. Leaves a soft shine that acts as a nice touch
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?