BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Maricela P.
I love this EOS product I actually use the lotion as well on my self and my children. Great great great product. C.
Emily B.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Amazing product! It left my lips feeling very soft and had a great scent! One of the best chap sticks I have used!
Dani B.
Atlantic City, NJ
Provides moisture on the go. Is soft fruity and actually tastes good. Leaves a soft shine that acts as a nice touch
Erin A.
Smells amazing and goes on smooth. It lasts a long time and doesn't need reapplied often. I love that it's organic!
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
This makes my lips baby soft! Seriously love this product, and it taste amazing too. Keeps my lips soft for hours!
marceli l.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Esse produto é simplesmente maravilhosos e cumpre o que promete vale a pena usar.  comprei em uma loja online.
Shelby A.
Leominster, MA
I love this eos Chapsticks! They give great moisture to your lips especially after wearing drying liquid lipstick.
Barbara C.
Kalispell
Love the roll up tube design, always smooth application, wonderful formula. Really helps keep soft lips for hours.
Madison B.
Hickory, NC
Love this so much I had to go back and buy more. It works wonders for my lips and smells (and tastes lol) amazing!!
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I always use this, it is my absolute go-to chapstick - my ride or die! It is very hydrating and doesn't taste bad.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?